From years of classroom experience working with students in crises, I’ve developed a specialty for uncovering and addressing hidden student trauma. Whether working with “A” students in high achieving schools or working with struggling learners, I’ve seen over and over again how placing students’ feelings and personal development first is key to their development as learners and people.
Professional Development Workshop Topics:
* Uncovering and Addressing Hidden Student Trauma/ ACEs
* Suicide Prevention through Classroom Connections.
* How to Support your Students with ASD through Compassion in the Classroom.
* How to Support your Students with ADHD through Compassion in the Classroom.
* Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention through Connection, Vulnerability, and Authenticity in the Classroom.
So who’d want to read about me? I would. And who’d want to read about you? I would. I want to read about the light that you shine as I read it in your story. That is what inspires me to go on. Because I have that light configured differently in me, and it can be scary out there among people who believe that their stories don’t matter.