Want to try something new but don’t know where to start? Feel stuck in a holding pattern in your life?
What life coaching does:
• Identifies thoughts that are holding you back from experiencing the more fulfilling life you desire.
• Brings out your innermost desires and helps you to make a plan of action.
• Helps make tough choices appear more clear.
• Coaches you through action items so that dreams don’t wither on the vine.
What life coaching doesn’t do:
• Mine your past and dredge through childhood traumas–that is the specialized work of a counselor.
• Offer you advice from outside your own most knowing self–all insights are driven by you.
A life coach provides the strategies and deep listening to help you connect with the self that knows the path to your most satisfying life. I am a firm believer in life coaches as a valuable resource in helping you align this one life with what makes you happiest. My own life is testament to that belief. I was trained as a life coach through the Martha Beck Institute.
Send me an email to connect for a free 20 minute consultation.